The following checklist (as per local health and safety regulations) has to be filled-out by any client looking to get tattoo services from us. The form is provided for anyone visiting our shop in the next 24 hours and must be filled-out at maximum 24hrs prior to your visit – it will be again referenced upon your physical entry into one of our studios. Refusal to answer, falsely answering questions or answering yes to any questions posed will result in us being unable to provide any services to you at this time. Stay healthy and thank you for your help, we’re super excited to be allowed to tattoo again!
Studio rules to be aware of:
- By appointment only – you should be covered if you are filling out this form (ie. you have an appointment already), but just in case… obviously, please reschedule if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting any symptoms; If you have to cancel last minute due to illness, your deposit will be held until you are ready to reschedule.
- Masks – Please bring a mask with you, as you will be required to wear one while you are in the studio and during your tattoo. If you don’t have one, a mask will be provided for you upon entry (and of course mandatory squirt of hand sanitizer); your artist will wear a mask as well for the entire duration of your tattoo. Note that we will not be doing any tattoos at this time that might require you to remove your mask (ie. no head tattoos for the time being).
- Waiting area – it’s sadly gone; we will be unable to have you wait in either studio; upon entry, and your mask being on, you will be guided to your tattoo table which will be sanitized and ready for you
- What to bring – limit bringing items as they will be put in a disinfected bin which will be kept secure until your tattoo is finished; do not bring your own food or drinks – we’ll do what we can to help (such as giving you water, coffee, or a snack to make you as comfortable as possible); it’s a health and safety regulation out of our hands
- Moral support / guests – Please come alone to your appointment; due to social distancing requirements and our waiting areas removed, you will not be allowed to bring a guest; It’s a hard thing to write, as we again greatly pride ourselves on making your experience as pleasant as possible, allowing others in the studio until further notice is not allowed
From our side you can expect minimum 6 feet distance between you and other clients(and/or alternating shifts and days when this is not possible), exceptional care of your and artist’s safety (sanitizing / disinfecting which all professional tattoo studios already practice, we’ll continue to be extra anal when it comes to cross contamination; all of our artists are trained in blood pathogen and sanitizing standards, your and our safety is important). You are encouraged to utilize contactless payment, but we will continue to accept cash as well. You can still purchase our products which will be on display (your hands of course have to be sanitized before fondling them).
We love you all, and can’t wait to tattoo you!