A special label to celebrate Canada Day, this limited quantity small batch is available for a short time only.
The six pack features 2 bars of man / woods soap, cotton candy and oat meal soap. You can read the individual soap ingredients on linked pages. Ordering the 6-pack provides over $5 savings from individual bars and comes with a discounted shipping cost.
In partnership with Burlington dads, which is an organization of dads residing / working in Burlington, we’re proud to present a limited quantity six-pack man soap specially designed for Sick Kids charity drive.
So what’s so special about our 6 pack of soap? Other than the fact that it’s natural, hand made limited quantity batch, see below on why we hope you contribute towards it:
- For each 6 pack of man soap purchased, $15 is donated to Sick Kids (our goal is to contribute $1000 within a limited run)
- Each label of the soap comes with a $10 tattoo coupon redeemable at our Burlington tattoo studio – making your bar of soap free!
- With hints of scented cedar and cabin, it has a very fresh, masculine scent all packed in a bar designed to moisturize (not dry out) your skin
- Each bar is proudly made in Burlington and Hamilton in small batches and cured for 6 weeks to ensure proper hardness
- It’s Vegan friendly, handmade, cold process soap which is phthalate and paraben free
The label is courtesy of Asia who is a talented local artist that made the soap with her husband Nick.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Olea europaea (olive) oil, Theobroma Cacao (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocao) seed butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, sodium hydroxide, Carbo activatus (activated) charcoal, Cedrus deodara (cedarwood) essential oil , Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil
PLEASE NOTE: Because our soaps are made and cut by hand in small batches, the weight, shape and color may vary slightly from bar to bar. Approximate weight of each bar is between 100 – 120 grams (roughly 3.5 – 4.2 oz)
Please remember to properly dry your soap in between uses. For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, do not eat as appetizing as it may look like and if irritation occurs please discontinue use.
As you are purchasing this soap on back-order, note that the soap is curing and we’ll reach out as soon as it’s ready for pick-up (6 to 8 weeks maximum). Contributions to Sick Kids foundation will be made when soap is purchased (not delivered).